Popular Posts

Sunday 18 October 2015

Introduction.. to A happy delightful path of cooking

Hi,
     Myself Archana with my mamma Asha-- Making a new path ...on the way of cooking...A life time sharing journey... With sweet and sour taste buds moments... Come join and walk with us...to make this journey more delightful and smooth.

A happy ,healthy, delightful, colourful journey.... 


I believe that life has so many taste--- sweet, sour ,bitter and more...with so many colours..... Just like our cooking journey... Every person wants to cook their  own way of cooking, but if u want to share our experiences to other people that give us opportunity to grow and learn ...

Before going to share our recipes---- I want to introduce ourselves...As I said , we are Maa Beti ki Jodi...Asha -- my mom and myself Archana...

My mom is my mentor,teacher, guide,friend and much more  than these words can says....she has very simple ,calm, generous, studious ,dedicated personality.... She enjoy each and every moments of life...I always want to follow her life mantra-----NEVER GIVE UP...
This mantra always strengthen me and encourage me to face the challenges of life..

She is very fond of cooking--- traditional and contemporary too...she has a food lover personality. She is a very good learner,--- she wants to learn  from each and every moments of life..even in cooking too. she always guide me and counsel me .
 Her suggestions, tips and tricks  and Do or don't  makes me  a good learner in cooking sessions...that makes our cooking journey so easy and candid.. We are great friends...



Hey guys,
                  Let me introduce myself----I am simple, calm, dedicated and fun and food loving persona...

 I believe in  6C formula.... That I have made for myself...

1--C-- courage... .Be courageous ...
2--C--confidence--- courage give us confidence to  do things better.
3--C-- challenge..... Take the work as a challenge.
4--C---committment.... If u committ ...then you must have passion  for your commitment.
5--C---control..control yourself , whenever needed in your life.
6--C---conviction... Have firm  conviction..with positive attitude.
  
And lastly , I want to say....Don't look your struggles as obstacles.....look at your struggle as opportunities to learn and grow...

Then give to the world the BEST you have, and the BEST   will come back to you...
Even in cooking too... That is why we are here to share our cooking experiences to all of you.

 Share, Comment and suggest us ...whenever needed.... And learn  with our cooking experiences....  Yours comments ,suggestions and compliment  strengthen us..and make  our cooking path  more delightful , candid and smooth...!  Your comments are valuable, because your comments make us to be more nearer to perfection...!

We will be here very soon  with some  new ,simple and tasty recipes..

Me ...Archana... Signing off..

Have a nice day.



Thanks...
Asha 
Archana


No comments:

Post a Comment